24/7 Emergency AC Repair in St Augustine, Florida
How Can You Tell If You Need A New AC Unit Or Emergency AC Repair?
Do you need a new AC unit or AC emergency repair? It’s hard to tell since not all malfunctions are the same. There are two very easy ways to immediately know you need emergency AC repairs.
- Melted plastic odor. This smell may be the first sign of burnt wiring. In this case, shut down the AC unit and call J&W.
- A breaker trip that coincides with the AC system cycling. This trip may be a sign that there are electrical component issues. HVAC systems draw large amounts of power and this issue may present hazardous conditions.
The other signs of possible issues are:
- Warm or hot air is blowing through the vents
- Water puddling under the AC Unit
- Ice forming on the evaporator coil of the AC unit
- Hot spots in your home
Like you, your AC system shouldn’t have to work overtime to cool your home. Evaluate your bills. If your energy bill is higher than average, it may indicate your system is inefficient. With some issues and age, it is better to replace a system than repair it.
MAIN OFFICE IN JACKSONVILLE
5011 Sunbeam Rd
Google Review Rating: 4.8
Review Count: 1,440 reviews
24 HOURS AC REPAIR SERVICE IN ST. AUGUSTINE FLORIDA
J&W has a friendly, experienced staff that is available to help you 24 hours a day, throughout the year with emergency ac repair St. Augustine, FL.
We are fully licensed, insured, and have an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau. This is because we provide top-quality service at all levels.
J&W cares about our customers’ well-being, health, and peace of mind. Your family and yourself could be at risk if your AC unit fails unexpectedly. AC units do more than just keep your home cool in extremely hot weather. Your home’s air quality is also improved by an AC unit.