Why J&W Heating and Air Is The Best Emergency Air Conditioning Repair Service In Jacksonville, FL
No emergency happens at a convenient time, and neither do AC unit emergencies. Because we care about your comfort and convenience, J&W Heating and Air is proud to be known as the go AC company in Northeast Florida for Emergency AC Repair.
Our friendly support personnel at J&W Heating and Air is on call 24/7, all year round. If you are a homeowner in Jacksonville, FL, and your air conditioning unit is malfunctioning or breaking down, call us, and our certified skilled technicians will have your AC unit up and running again in no time.
If your AC unit breaks down during a hot spell, it can pose a risk to your health and that of your family. When was the last time you had your AC unit serviced? Preventative AC unit maintenance will extend its lifespan and help you avoid costly repairs or replacements.
How Can You Tell If You Need A New AC Unit Or A Jacksonville Emergency AC Repair?
Do you need a new AC unit or a Jacksonville AC emergency repair? It’s hard to tell since not all malfunctions are the same. Here are some signs your AC unit may need emergency repair:
- Warm or hot air is blowing through the vents
- Water puddling under the AC Unit
- Ice forming on the evaporator coil of the AC unit
- Hot spots in your home
- The melted plastic odor could point to burnt wiring, in this case, shut down your AC unit and call for emergency repair service.
- If your home breaker trips in coincidence with your AC system cycle, there could be a problem with your AC’s electrical components. Any issues with HVAC systems, which draw massive amounts of power, could present serious hazards.