How To Find The Best Air Duct Cleaning Services Near Me in Jacksonville
We spend most of our time indoors especially during hot Jacksonville summers. We often take for granted that the air is safe to breathe. Often forgotten, air ducts play an essential role in moving heated or cooled air throughout your home. Did you know, (according to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association) a typical six-room house collects 40 pounds of dirt, dust, and allergens in its air ducts each year? Air duct maintenance and cleaning can be a useful way to improve the air quality in your home.
How To Tell If You Need Air Duct Cleaning Services in Jacksonville, FL
- Excessive dusting or sweeping
- Black lines or debris around the register
- Higher than normal utility bills
- Increased allergy signs
- Microbial growth due to moisture issues
- Musty odors
- Recent home remodeling or construction
Benefits of an Air Duct Cleaning Services in Jacksonville, FL
- Improved indoor air quality
- Reduced respiratory difficulties
- Improved energy efficiency
- Extend the life of heating and cooling system
Why Call J&W Heating and Air for your Jacksonville Air Duct Cleaning Service
Our air duct cleaning process is more in-depth than most; we only use equipment made explicitly for duct cleaning. We use a high capacity power vacuum with a three-stage Hepa-filtration, which connects directly to your air handler. Unlike a rotor brush which may damage your air duct, we employ a power rod system that uses compressed air in a whipping motion to gently knock down dirt and debris. We typically spend more time setting up our equipment than most low-cost providers spend at your house altogether.
The Duct Cleaning Process
- Drop cloths are used to protect the belonging inside your house.
- Every register in your house is taped up except for the one we are currently working on.
- We connect a portable power vacuum to your air handler inside your home. Equipped with a high capacity, three-stage Hepa-filtration system.
- A duct cleaning specific air compressor blows pressurized air along with a power rod system that uses a whipping action gently knocks down dirt and debris from the air duct system. The power rod head covers the entire length of the air duct.
- The portable power vacuum with a three-stage Hepa-filtration system connected to your air handler sucks all the contaminants from your air duct.
- Each register is removed, washed, and put back up.
- This process repeats for each register/vent inside your house.
- We disconnect the portable power vacuum from your air handler and remove the drop cloths.
- A Typical house takes 3-4 hours for the process from start to end.